Majesty of the Rockies - With GoldLeaf Service, Summer 2021
Majesty Of The Rockies – With Goldleaf Service, Summer 2021
Take in the majesty of the Rocky Mountains as you travel in luxurious comfort to the most dazzling national parks, glaciers and historic villages of Western Canada. Savour delicious local cuisine in trendy Vancouver and meet passionate Local Experts, as you discover Mother Nature’s bounties from the Rockies to the waters of Alaska.
- Vancouver: Enjoy a Welcome Dinner with wine at The Victor, located on the sixth-floor rooftop featuring local ingredients from the Pacific Northwest.
- Whistler: Enjoy a delectable Highlight Dinner at SIDECUT, a AAA rated, four-diamond restaurant known for traditional steakhouse fare with a modern take.
- Kelowna: Enjoy a locally inspired menu with wine pairing from the Okanagan Valley at Quails’ Gate, one of the oldest family-owned wineries in Kelowna.
- Lake Louise: Enjoy a unique collection of restaurants during your Dine-Around Evening.
- Banff: Experience traditional, regional and contemporary la carte dining with your choice of ?ne restaurants at the Fairmont.
- Dining Summary: 13 Breakfasts (B), 2 Lunches (L), 7 Dinners all with wine (DW);
- Victoria: One of the oldest cities in the Pacific Northwest and the gem of British Columbia, Victoria is a grand, elegant wonder. Explore this Garden City with her historic charm, baroque architecture, colourful squares and lively waterfront.
- Athabasca Glacier: Enjoy a private meeting with a retired Royal Canadian Mountie to learn about the service and hear his personal stories.
- Athabasca Glacier: Travel in a specially designed Ice Explorer for a remarkable excursion onto the icy slopes.
- Whistler: In the morning, head for the striking Audain Art Museum, where you will be greeted by your host for breakfast in the museum, followed by a private, before-hours guided exploration of the private collection focused entirely on British Columbia artists. It also houses one of the best collections of First Nations masks.
- Vancouver: Cross the spectacular Capilano Suspension Bridge, 230-foot-high (70 metres), for a squirrel’s eye view.
- Victoria: The Hotel Grand Pacific is perched right on the Inner Harbour, close to Victoria’s downtown.
- Whistler: The Four Seasons Resort Whistler is a luxurious resort with a gorgeous backdrop and charming local village.
- Kelowna: Gorgeous Okanagan Lake provides the backdrop for an unforgettable hotel at the Delta Hotels by Marriott Grand Okanagan Resort with views of the lake, the mountains, and the Kelowna city skyline.
- Lake Louise: Surrounded by soaring mountain peaks, the majestic Victoria Glacier and a glistening emerald lake, the iconic Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise hotel is located in Alberta’s Banff National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Banff: Canada’s “Castle in the Rockies”, the Fairmont Banff Springs, has been providing legendary hospitality to guests for more than 125 years.
- Jasper: Situated in Jasper National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the hotel wraps around the shores of pristine Lac Beauvert surrounded by nature and abundant wildlife.
- Sun Peaks: An internationally renowned year-round destination resort offering luxury in the heart of Sun Peaks.
- Whistler: Visit the striking Audain Art Museum, known for its unique exhibitions. Join your host for breakfast, after which you’ll be taken on a private, before-hours guided exploration of the museum’s private collection, which showcases British Columbia’s most celebrated artists. It also houses one of the best collections of First Nations masks.
- Banff: Explore Banff Your Way and choose to ride the Banff Gondola or play 9 holes of golf at the Banff Springs Golf Course.
Inclusive Luxury Gold Services
- You will be escorted by one of our fine Travelling Concierges, handpicked to serve as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas.
- Enjoy the comfort of Luxury Gold’s air-conditioned, 40-seat coach with double the standard legroom and onboard restroom.
- Personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert’s fascinating commentary.
- At every hotel, you’ll be treated to seamless baggage handling, with prompt delivery inside your room.
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included – you’ll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency.
- We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels. Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available).
- From time to time, your Travel Concierge will enchant you with a Luxury Gold Flourish, which is a local speciality representing the destination.
- Complimentary, private airport transfers are included on start and end dates and when additional accommodation has been booked through Luxury Gold.
On-Board the Rocky Mountaineer.
Arrive in Jasper.
Jasper National Park and Iconic Maligne Lake.
Along the Icefields Parkway.
The Unspoiled Wilderness of Banff National Park.
Banff Sights at Leisure.
Canada’s Exquisite National Parks.
From the Napa Valley of the North to Whistler.
Exclusive Audain Art Museum Experience.
From Whistler to Victoria.